The Creature Conservancy is always in need of items for use by our creatures and volunteers! Please have a look at our
to donate items hassle-free by having them shipped directly to the Conservancy. If you have items you wish to donate, you can contact us and drop them off at a mutually convenient time. We and the creatures thank you!
Other items we need include:
- quality domestic brands of dry and canned dog and cat food
- for the coyotes, foxes, skunk, opossums, raven, and cravens
- fresh or frozen salmon or whole fish for our rescued bald eagle in original packaging
- sweet potatoes
- for the muntjac (barking deer), sloths, kangaroos, etc!
- fresh or frozen femur bones
- for Harper, the cougar, and Piper and Cooper, the coyotes
- DuMOR brand Chick Starter/Grower 20% feed (from Tractor Supply or other feed store)
- for our wild turkeys and peafowl
- Life Design or any quality brand Mare and Foal feed (from Tractor Supply, etc)
- for Jack and Jill, our muntjac pair, and Thistle and Chicory, their offspring
- paper towels
- for on-the-go clean-up when we travel with the animals
- regular Dawn dish soap
- for washing all the animals' dishes every day
- pet-safe squeaky toys
- for enrichment for just about all the birds and mammals!
- printer paper (full reams)
- for our flyers and hand-outs
- Husky (or similar brand) 55-gallon drum liners (i.e. heavy duty garbage bags)